Go Getter NT is a registered NDIS business in the Territory.
Our team of support staff consists of able and skilled personnel with sufficient training and qualifications to work in the disability industry. In addition to the required disability checks, our support staff have backgrounds in Mental Health, Nursing and Health Sciences (Nutrition) and in the Aged Care.
Go Getter offers a range of bespoke services for people of all ages living with a disability. We are passionate about clients living the life they deserve, with the right support, activities and goals that enhance their independence.
Our services include:
• In Home services
– Housework or domestic assistance.
– Gardening and/or yard maintenance.
– Cleaning and house maintenance
– Assistance with self-care, mobility, and daily living tasks.
– Development of independent living skills.
– Assisting with capacity building skills including but not limited to daily planning or budgeting.
• Group Activities
– Sensory Activities
– Motor skills activities
– After hours activities
– Outdoor activities for adults, teens, and young children.
– Community engagement support.
– Relationship building.
– Community engagement.
– Recreational activities.
– Social skill development.
– We can deliver tailor made activities and programs.
• Community support
Claim this listing now to be able to manage and edit it yourself!
You must be logged in to claim this listing.