Alcohol, Drugs & Other Dependencies
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service – Community Services
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service’s aim is to relieve poverty, sickness, destitution, distress, suffering, misfortune and helplessness of the Aboriginal people of the Katherine Region.
YWCA Australia – Women of Worth Program
After being involved in the justice system, women may need support to positively integrate and re-engage with the community. The Women of Worth program works with these women, helping to make any lifestyle changes and reduce the risk of re-offending.
The program works alongside these women, and provides:
- Pre and post-release support
- Support to develop employable skills
- Social and emotional wellbeing programs
- Monthly outreach groups
- Support reconnecting with children and families
- Crisis accommodation
- Domestic violence support
- Education and employment pathways