AHPA NT is your professional body when you work in the field of health promotion, and is a great place to network with other like-minded public health professionals.
The NT Branch is the leading health promotion association in the NT, dedicated to advocacy in health, improving professional development, networking opportunities and communication between health promoters.
Key priorities for the NT Branch include:
• Advocacy – We are committed to advocacy at the local, or territory level on a range of health and related social issues. AHPA NT is a member of NT Council for Social Service (NTCOSS) and Multicultural Council for NT (MCNT).
• Professional Development – We organise and collaborate with existing health professional bodies and support innovative ways to build capacity and the local workforce.
• Scholarships – We provide financial support for NT Branch Members to access and attend professional development opportunities intra- and inter-state.
• Communication – We co-facilitate ongoing networking opportunities for health promotion professionals in the NT.
• Mentoring – We encourage early-career health professionals to be engaged and assisted through AHPA’s National Mentoring Program
Claim this listing now to be able to manage and edit it yourself!
You must be logged in to claim this listing.