Pathfinders deliver a suite of programs that provide ongoing mental health support and mentorship for young people as they navigate the challenges and opportunities of adolescence. We explore narratives using a social-emotional wellbeing framework, adventure therapy and evidence-informed youth work practices to support our next generation to connect, learn and grow on Larrakia Country and around the Northern Territory.
Our programs include;
– Tailored outdoor and adventure-based mentoring programs for vulnerable young people.
– Healing and wellbeing camps for young people.
– Healthy living programs in remote communities in partnership with Red Dust.
– Social-emotional wellbeing programs in schools.
– Workforce training options for youth work organisations include trauma-informed care, managing challenging behaviours, and strengths-based practice.
Get in touch to find out more.
(We support the NDIS)
Claim this listing now to be able to manage and edit it yourself!
You must be logged in to claim this listing.