Congress is part of the NDIS Remote Community Connectors (RCC) Program and we support people with disabilities to apply for the NDIS. Congress can:
• Talk to you about the NDIS and work out if it’s right for you.
• Help you with the NDIS paperwork and gathering medical information. This might include supporting you to visit to your Doctor or other health services.
• Help you submit your NDIS application, track its progress and keep you updated.
• If you get onto the NDIS, help you with your NDIS planning to make sure you get the best out of your plan.
• Support you to understand your NDIS plan, and make sure it is working for you.
• Connect you with the right supports and services.
• Answer any NDIS questions you have.
Claim this listing now to be able to manage and edit it yourself!
You must be logged in to claim this listing.