CatholicCare NT – NDIS
CatholicCare NT is a registered NDIS provider who will assist those who are looking to Access the NDIS plus those with an NDIS plan.
A Person Centred Approach that is tailored to your needs and desires is our way of assisting you with the following support types in your NDIS plan:
- Coordination of Support: Making sure you get the services/supports you want both with providers and especially in the community.
- Specialist Support Coordination: Where we assist you with major issue that are blocking you in finding the supports you need and want.
- Counselling: Both individually and in groups to suit your needs.
- Behaviour Support: Involving developing a positive plan to assist with behaviour issues such as self-harm, anger, anxiety etc. plus the implementation of this plan.
- Participation in the Community: Accompanying and/or assisting you to find and access activities you like to do both in the community and with groups of your choice.
- Development of Life Skills/ Transition: such as shopping, attending appointments, budgeting, taking part in social activities etc.
- Early Childhood Supports: Where we assist children aged 1 to 6 to develop to their full potential.
- Finding and maintaining work
- Household and Garden tasks
- Group supports and group programs are also available for some of these supports.
Life Without Barriers NT
Life Without Barriers supports people with disability to gain their independence, develop new skills and be active in their community.
Our services are tailored to meet your individual needs, giving you choice and control with how you live your life.
We are a registered NDIS provider and offer the following services:
- Support coordination,
- Shared and Suported Living (SIL), including personal care,
- Community (lifestyle) supports,
- Health, therapy and wellbeing supports.
We can also help you explore ways to maximise your NDIS package, or your budget if you are self-funded.
For more information about our disability supports visit www.lwb.org.au/services/disability
Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with disability, young people and children in Out Of Home Care, their families and communities.
A day program providing a range of activities for people with disabilities including cooking, painting and woodwork.
Provides cross-cultural employment and support options for indigenous and non-indigenous people with disabilities.
Provides paid work for people with disabilities, for clients such as QANTAS and Australia Post.
Social Participation Program
A community access program that focusses on developmental concerns for people with multiple and profound disabilities.
Provides supported accommodation for people with disabilities.
A not-for-profit registered charity that supports people including families in need and people with disabilities and for various reasons require a helping hand in their daily life.
Mindful Living Supports
With a strong network & working history in Case Management & Coordination in Alice Springs, Mindful Living Supports also offers Support Coordination & Tenancy Support for my clients & can help you demystify the NDIS beast & learn how to make the most of your plan.
NDSP Plan Managers
What We Do
NDSP Plan Managers are a registered NDIS provider in all Australian states and territories, providing nationwide NDIS Plan Management services over the phone and via email.
Choice and Control
Plan Management gives you the most choice and control when it comes to choosing providers, without the administrative burden of self-managing funds. Being Plan Managed means you can use both NDIS registered providers and non-registered providers allowing you to use who you want to provide supports.
High Quality Service
To make your NDIS journey stress free we consistently pay invoices within 3-5 business days allowing you to spend more time doing the things you love.
Our experienced and friendly staff are always here to answer any questions you may have, to help you understand the NDIS to help you get the most out of your plan.
Real Time Budget Access
Our state of the art NAPPA portal allows you to easily track and view your plan spending, your remaining plan funds and all invoices NDSP have paid.
To help make your NDIS journey easier call, 1800 63 63 77 or email [email protected]